Built to withstand high temperatures and humidity the ruggedly constructed Palladium 21 can lead the operator to a transmission device using the distance measurement tool. This innovatively designed handheld RF and camera detector sweeps areas before high level-meetings and monitors RF activity as the meeting progresses ensuring that the area remains safe. The operator can zoom in and focus on expected threats across the radio frequency bands including GSM, 2G, 3G 4G, 5G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth using the built-in immunity from RF interference feature.
As well as detecting frequency hopping and spread spectrum systems the unit can detect low power transmitters even when higher power transmitters are operating nearby. This function is enabled through five auto-selected filters. The detector automatically selects the correct antenna for the frequency, and the RF band sensitivity controls can be individually set manually or automatically.
- Cell phone, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth detection
- Locates transmitters from 10 MHz to 10 GHz
- Auto or manual demodulation
- Extensive recording and archiving via data logger
- Tone or vibration alert
- Hidden camera optics detection
- Wideband over time bar graph visualisation
- Accurate distance measurement
Send an enquiry
Please fill in all fields