Allowing surveillance agents, or rapid entry teams, undetected entry into the target building either in planned or dynamic missions, the Orbis 15 prevents the subjects in the building communicating over network connections and from contacting accomplices, it will also render Wi-Fi cameras inoperative.
The Orbis 15 will jam Wi-Fi signals from an extensive range of devices likely to alert the subjects to the presence of a law enforcement or intelligence operation.
The devices which can trigger alerts are pinpointed by the jammer’s internal laser beam which is set up outside the target building.
Frequencies, modulation techniques and the strength of the jamming signal can be adjusted using the operating menu. To establish consistent operational reliability, the operator can set the period for automatic calibration of the jamming signal parameters.
The jammer can be battery or vehicle powered depending on the expected length of the operation. There is a battery status indicator built into the jammer.
- Jams triggering devices which could alert subject
- Jamming direction guided by laser beam
- Directional or Omni-directional antenna options
- Can be configured on site
- Adjustable jamming strength
- Modulation technique and frequency band selection
- For use worldwide
- Rechargeable power source
- Destroy function and data recovery key
Send an enquiry
Please fill in all fields