Equipped with a wide range of frequency jamming modules, the carry-forward jammer system can be deployed in just minutes to protect VIPs, military, security staff or EOD teams from RCIEDs. This comprehensive system can cover continuously and simultaneously the RF communication threat frequencies from 20 MHz – 2700 MHz.
The system can have pre-set mission fills loaded prior to deployment. However these mission fills can be modified instantaneously to negate a current threat. This includes the ability to program clear communication windows.The system can be remotely controlled and the jamming output power can be adjusted to suit the environment and potential threat.
The antennas used for this system maximize the jamming area for different scenarios.
- Modular design covering 20MHz –2700MHz
- Programmable modules for new threats
- Programmable communication windows
- Remote control for each jammer module
- Easy configuration interface
- Omni and Directional antennas
NATO stock number:
Send an enquiry
Please fill in all fields